In light of the news that we are moving to the next permissible phase of church gathering, we wish to invite everyone to join us after church at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 16 for an outdoor, physically distanced and otherwise “safe” St. Clement’s social and picnic.
We will plan to gather in the church parking lot and grounds so will ask that people keep the parking lot – particularly spots closest to the church - free during that time. August 16 will be Philippa’s third to last Sunday with us so we will also take the opportunity to acknowledge her contribution to St. Clement’s during her time with us. In order to ensure that we remain safe and follow Dr. Henry’s advice we will ask everyone to be mindful of the following:
· Maximum attendance will be 50 people and we will need to record and be able to contact those who have attended, so please click here to register for the event. Note that maximum church attendance will still be 35 then so some us may attend the lunch after watching church at home.
· We will have to ask everyone to ensure that they are free of COVID symptoms and have quarantined for 14 days after any out of country travel before attending the event.
· Please bring your own food and drink, including any dishes needed, and resist the temptation to share food, drink or dishes with others outside your bubble. We don’t want to inadvertently share something other than our treats!
· As much as possible, please bring your own seating so that we avoid sharing.
· Please remain 2 metres / 6 feet from others not within your “bubble” during the event.
· Please wear a mask while not eating or drinking if you can.
Let’s not let these continued public health requirements get in the way of the fun and relief of finally getting together. We look forward to seeing many of you on August 16th – and please pray for good weather!